RE: Grey color on MGB's

To: culgandm@sterlingdi.com (David M Culgan)
Subject: RE: Grey color on MGB's
From: Ernest <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 96 12:03:50 -0800
We finally got our A body back from the painter last week (been there since
June 1995). It is painted the original MG color Dove Grey and hand rubbed to a
fantastic gloss. It is beautiful and a real compliment getter, even in its
disassembled state. Glad we opted for this color. Will have pix on our page as
soon as possible.

Ernest