Building a Heritage MGB-GT

To: nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk
Subject: Building a Heritage MGB-GT
From: DamitDick@gnn.com (Damit Dick)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 12:10:07
Nick...

Now that a GT heritage body shell is being offered, I'm getting
more and more serious about building one. I have a '64 roadster and
a '67 GT to use as doner vehicles. I would like to know just what
I'm getting myself into.

Did you buy your body from a vendor such as Moss? Or did you get it
from MGOC? Or some other English vendor? How did you handle
shipment (Especailly if it came from overseas)?

How did you handle the body prior to getting the suspension
installed? At what point did you have it painted?

What went well? What went poorly? What would you do differently if
you had a chance to do it over again? How many hours do you
estimate it has taken?

As you can see I'm full of questions.

Any and all words of wisdom will be appreciated.

Dick :>)
Vintage Parts & Products
Camarillo, California
Have MG will travel