Sale of MG C

To: "(unknown)" <AUTOX@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Sale of MG C
From: "mark r. alexander" <104320.2601@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 09:47:44 -0500
Hi Listers,
   My friend Jack Whitney is relocating his shop and is selling off the
following -

           MGC racing engine w/ Jahn High domed pistons, fast road cam,
balanced crank, upgraded valves &                  springs, gas flowed head
with 3 webers set up for the ' C' . This engine has never been used.
           Asking  $5500.

            MGC GT  University Motors Special - DOWNTOWN.
            RHD Loaded! $25,000.

 Call Jack at BRITISH AUTOMOTIVE 954-763-3080 .

 NB: All the usual disclaimers apply i.e. I do not profit from this note.

ICEBURGnKADIR