Re: Sun Rise No LBC Content

To: Andrew Murdock <Andrew.Murdock@cdc.com>
Subject: Re: Sun Rise No LBC Content
From: Jeremy Baxter <jeremy.baxter@parallax.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 17:21:18 +0000
At 15:23 21/11/96 +0000, you wrote:
>At 10:44 PM 11/20/96 -0500, BOB   NOGUEIRA wrote:
>>-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --
>>
>>Can Someone in GB please advise me as to what time the sun rises and
>>sets  this time of year .  Would there be much difference  in the times
>>between London and Edinburgh ?
>
>Sun ??? What sun ?
>
>I'm in London and invariable out doing something silly at that time of the
>monring, it gets 'not so dark' (sun ?, grumble, grumble), at around 7ish and
>then gets dark about 4-4:15, Scotland will be a bit later and a bit earlier.
>
>Andrew

About the same here, in birmingham, don't know for sure since it's still
fairl dary when I go to work and is totally dark when I get home. Only Sun's
around here are of the ultra variaty :( :(

What chance do I stand of finding a dry, light time to paint my MG? prolly
none till next year :( At least I'm enjoying totally dismantaling it ! :)

Jez