OD Help Needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: OD Help Needed
From: tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 13:58:56 -0600
To All:

I have a 67 MGB and want to hook up a
OD unit to it.  The car currently has a
68-72 LH type unit in now.

I have traced the wires and it looks like
a need a wire from the solenoid up to the
3-4 lockout switch and then on to the swtich
on the column shifter(I don't have the column
shifter).

My question is can the toggle switch that is
used on the 67 be used in this application???

Or do I need to use the diagram the way that
it is used on the 67B, with it going thru a relay unit,
then on to an OD throttle switch(toggle)?????

Thanks for all help

Tom Wagner
67 MGB