Automobile Quarterly

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Automobile Quarterly
From: Athleterep@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 19:35:49 -0500
I was cleaning out my storage area recently and found two issues of
Automobile Quarterly Magazine that I have duplicates of:  Vol. XXI, No. 3
(Third Quarter, 1983) and Vol XXI, No. 1 (First Quarter, 1983).  Not much LBC
content in either except for one article entitled "Gordon England and the
Sports Austin Sevens," but they are really nice looking hardbound magazines
with great photos and in-depth articles.  I'd like to find them a new home,
so if anyone is looking to fill out their collection or is otherwise
interested, let me know.  Only want cost of shipping.

Rick