Full moon

To: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Subject: Full moon
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 14:33:36 -0500

>> Tom Wagner Houston, TX. '67 MGB
>> (NO DISCLAIMER NEEDED)
>>
>> > Safety Fast and All Due Respect,
>> > Dan

>> > Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69MGC/GT
>
>Well, Bob, my cats say "BITE ME!!!!!" to you,too.
>As far as I'm concerned all of you can shut up, I think I will sign off of
>this list sooner than planned, because I'm really tired of this.
>
>Sheree Wegeng

If I remember correctly, we are coming up on a full moon.....;  'have you
ever noticed how things get really weird under a full moon.

I hope to start re-wiring on my Bentley this week-end.  I've been talking
about that for months, but I think I really will this Sat.  The interesting
thing about re-wiring a Bentley is that the wire (stranded copper, covered
with PVC and then covered with braided, color coded, cloth ) must be wrapped
around this type of circular connecter, soldered, and then the resulting end
must be "whipped" with cord; that is, wrapped with cord for about 3/16",
tied off, and then covered with clear fingnail polish.  I plan to just use
shrink tubing under the dash and in places where you can't see it.

This is Friday.  'Have a plesant week-end and I'll see ya'll back on Monday.
Cheers-

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
donmathis@lucent.com
'61 MGA