71 mgb roadster for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 71 mgb roadster for sale
From: 9news@abilene.com (KRBC - Toby Dagenhart)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 12:39:39 -0600
hey guys..

i haven't been able to participate in the forum much because i have yet
to find an mg in my price range. (looking for a "fixer-upper" for around
1,500)  but, during my search for the right car, i ran across a 71 mgb
roadster in abilene texas.  the car has a new paint job(red)..chrome
bumpers...it look good....the guy who is selling it wants 4,500
dollars...but it can be bought for less....if any of you are interested
or know someone that may be interested...e-mail me at
9-news@abilene.com..i'll give you the guys name and phone number...

p.s. if you know where i can pick-up a "fixer-upper" type car for around
1,500..let me know...i look forward to being able to participate in the
forum

thanks
--
Toby Dagenhart