Re: Joy Secs (was: Hey Deutsch! Bite-Me!)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Joy Secs (was: Hey Deutsch! Bite-Me!)
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 21:53:03 +0800
Now for something entirely different:

A long, long time ago, in a place far away, David E. Davis, (an
automotive scribe, of sorts) coined a phrase, "joy secs," to describe
those brief moments in a car enthusiast's otherwise mundane life,
when something happens that is The Way Things Should Be. You know --
the time you stayed in third instead of shifting down to second and
hit the apex of That Corner in your daily commute just right, only 7
mph faster than ever before, and it all felt soooo smooth, no pucker
factor at all, just absolute perfection! However briefly,  life was really,
really good. That's a Joy Sec. That's why I have my LBC.

Jerry Causey
1967 MGB GT