Re: MGB Legroom

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Legroom
From: Ric Johnson <73530.3456@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Nov 96 16:27:22 EST
The recent discussion of MGB legroom reminds me of the easy $20 I made one time
from a co-worker.  We were planning an extended road trip and I suggested that
as it was nice weather we should take my 'B.  He protested fiercely, stating
that at 6'2" he could never be comfortable in such a tiny car.  It was at that
time I proposed the above referenced wager as to which car had more passenger
leg room, my 'B or his full size Chevy Caprice.  Needless to say he grudgingly
paid up, but still insisted on the more "comfy" suspension of his Caprice for
the trip.  I of course deferred, as he was my immediate superior, but I did
complain incessantly along the way about the lack of legroom and the stupid
metal roof... <G>

Ric Johnson
Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd. - Iowa
Des Moines, Iowa