teeter totter

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: teeter totter
From: rocco grillo <CAT1CAT@p3.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 19:37:34 -0800
have had no success trying to find a auto ramp   when last night
while copying articles from TSO (the sacred octagon) i noticed
a picture of a possible solution to my quest.
it is the upper picture on page 6 of october 1985.

the more i look and think about it, it looks absolutely simple
and functional.

has anyone any comments ???? cat1cat@p3.net

i'm a person who likes mgs, really don't know why... but
a couple of years ago i was at a school i attend (i am over 65 and go
free) talking to my teacher outside alongside my td. beautiful day.
warm and sunny... when this absolutely beautiful 5'10" blond, in a blue
halter and white shorts come between us, looks at me and with her voice
dripping honey says "will you take me for a ride "
i swear its true. when i was 25 and had a td     never i say never did
anything like that happen to me.

please let me know about the teeter totter

tnx
rocky in lansdale pa

at one of my last postings a gentleman just north of lansdale pa
expressed an interest in a nitros oxide setup. got to get rid of it soon
e-mail me please, price is 50.00 now. will deep six it after christmas.