mg models

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: mg models
From: Joelle Cook <u12364@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 09:18:14 -0800
Hi Jim and friends of the MG List,
        I wanted to pass along a few models(diecast and plastic) that BMC
ORIGINALS has in stock for the holiday season.  If you're interested just
give us a call at (860)738-3339.
Regards,
Joelle BMC ORIGINALS
Airfix plastic MBG 1/32 scale...$6.50
Corgi diecast (in a case) MGA soft top 1/43 scale...$32.00
Jouef diecast (in a case) MBG Green top down 1/43 scale...$18.00
Jouef diecast (in a case) MGB Red top down 1/43 scale...$18.00
Corgi diecast MGB Roadster,MGF Roadster, call for details
Maistro diecast MGB-GT $12.00
If you have interest in other models please give us a call and I'll try
to find them for you.

Joelle BMC ORIGINALS