What, again?

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: What, again?
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 10:11:24 -0800 (PST) (10:11 am 18:11 UT)
  While rebuilding the hydraulics on TINTIN this weekend (It took me two
days.  It was all going fine until I took the wheels off.  And there,
staring me in the face, was the fatal word: "MOWOG."  After several
fruitless hours of poring through dictionaries, encyclopedia, Encarta,
and the internet, I was able to continue, unsatisfied.) I noticed that
the front brake flex lines were cracked.  "Dang! I already replaced
those!  They've only lasted, um, let's see....  OH.  It's been twelve
years.  Darn British parts.  You have to replace them constantly!"

 The drawback to keeping a car forever is that you end up replacing
parts you've already replaced.  And not being able to bitch about it.

 The odd thing was that only one of the rear brake shoes was worn down and
needs replacing.  The other three were fine and could go thousands of miles.
Go figure.  My Michelins are already worn out.  Gotta stop driving as if
it were an MG...   NOT!  :-)

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*