Sluggish Starter Motor

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sluggish Starter Motor
From: "Mark Shone" <shone@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 11:46:46 +0800
Hi MGers,

The starter motor on my 1971 MGB GT has been turning the engine over very
slowly for a couple of weeks now. This morning so slowly that the engine
would not start! Normally starting in the morning is the hardest, starting
again when the car is warm never gives any problems.
I thought the problem might be with the battery, so had it checked out a
while ago, but it is OK.
So I need help what to do first? Is it likely to be a fault with the
starter or is an electrical problem (bad connection?) more likely.

Thanks in advance

Mark Shone
1971 MGB GT "Oscar"
Singapore