Re: Jet Hot Coatings

To: cdelling@ic.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jet Hot Coatings
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 21:53:13 +0800
Chris, you asked:
> My question:  Has anyone used Jet Hot on a cast iron manifold?
> If so, what is your opinion of the results.

I had the exhaust manifold on my '67 GT coated with Jet-Hot's High
Luster in mid-'93, and I've been quite happy with it. The finish
resembles polished, hammered aluminum. I sent it to them in its rusty
on the outside, carboned up inside, original condition, as they
requested. If you were to polish the outside before shipping, it
would probably come back looking like chrome. It seems to be holding
up very well, so far.

Regards,
Jerry Causey