78 Roadster Still (FS) only this time right phone #

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 78 Roadster Still (FS) only this time right phone #
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 03:23:55 -0800
OOPs (413)259-1722 is Geoff Rogers # BTW Geoff has quite a selection of
used and NOS parts hanging from the rafters of his barn in Shutesberry,
Ma. You folks may want to index his name and # and try giving him a
shout when your hunting a part. I think I posted wrong # on purpose
just to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving again (and probably not the
last time). Safety Fast, David Deutsch