DOOM Averted !

To: mgs@autox.team.net (Receipt Notification Requested) (Non Receipt Notification Requested)
Subject: DOOM Averted !
From: Phillips Kevin <Kevin.Phillips@TIDV.dti.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 17:16:00 +0000
Many thanks to all who responded to my query on water in my oil, particularly
Bob Allen, Bert Otten and Don Daves who responded with some detailed
suggestions
and some reassurance to the effect that the car was not likely explode (at
least
not this week).  I feel much better now !

The upshot of the enquiry was therefore that it was condensation and to reduce
it- take longer trips in the car fairly regularly and change the oil fairly
frequently in the winter time..

On a lighter and much more enjoyable note - Just about to embark on a two day
trip with work to visit a few companies culminating with a company in Swavesey
(Cambridshire, England) who just so happen to be right next door to the MG
Owners Club shop ! So I expect I'll be popping in to pick up a few Christmas
goodies, especially now I know I'm not likely to have to spend major money
fixing my engine....  They also have a few MGs to drool over in the front of
the
shop display area.  Sounds like a good excuse to get out the Roadster and blast
on over - and get paid for the privilege !!

Kevin

`74 Roadster
`66 wife
`93 Kid 1
`95 Kid 2
Not enough time to be an "enthusiast" or a "fanatic" just love MGs.