Re: Phosphoric Acid manufacturers?

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Phosphoric Acid manufacturers?
From: OSCALETA99@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 00:28:12 -0500
Hmmmmm - see this????

qte
I'm sending this note from Guayaquil, Ecuador South AMERICA.

I'm working on phosphoric acid agricultural applications, and I would
like to contact a manufacturer in order to start importing the acid in a
85% food grade.
etc
unq
Do you suppose this bloke has an MG? - ! once saw a roadster - 66 or 67 in
Delhi - I havnt been to Ecuador but ill bet their inventory is,shall we say,
scant

For fun, where is the least likely place any of you have seen an MG? -
I submit Delhi - but Ill bet theres more bizarre......

mike robson
69 roadster
72 roadster
73 BGT