Engine Rebuild Catalog

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine Rebuild Catalog
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 17:32:13 +0000
Folks,
Just finished going through an engine rebuild catalog that came in
today's mail and if you're thinking of a rebuild for your LBC, this
may be one to consider.( Just passing the info, no net gains at this
outpost) They are called Paeco Import Parts(Hey Barney, you must know
these guys) and they're located in Birmingham, AL. I got an earlier
catalog a while back, I recall, but looking at the latest(oddly
carrying a 1995 date at the top), I was amazed at the ways to spend
money on my MG. I'd love a fully balanced, street engine for the BGT
so I'm saving my pennies(make that many, many dollars, Dave).
I'ts worth a look at their catalog. They also have all sorts of better
than standard bits and pieces that they say are more reliable(head
stud kits, solid copper head gaskets that last forever and can be
REUSED!).
Phone Number is 1-800-326-6401, Fax 205-823-2667 and a tech line at
205-823-PART.

FWIW, Anybody tried them yet?
Dave Houser