I'm outta here for 3 weeks!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm outta here for 3 weeks!
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 1996 21:34:18 -0800
Dear Listers:

I'm being called away for additional training as a pharmaeceutiocal rep
and will be away from email this time for three weeks!  But the trade
off is that I get to visit Newark, NJ and Boca Raton, FL.  The FL part
sounds just fine to me because here in Northern CA we have had some
cold, rainy weather and I'm already set for a change of scenery!

So far I have met 4 people from the mglist and have found them to be
really nice people. I encourage you all to seek out opportunities to
meet fellow listers when you get a chance...so hi! to Doug Gaither (I'm
still looking for your article), Rick and Bryan King and Jeremy Dubois.
Thanks too to the Richards in NC for mailing me a copy of MG
Enthusiast!  Three weeks...<sigh>

I'm not unsubscribing for fear that I might miss out on another cat
thread, chicken torpedoing, or perhaps thoughts on Fiats!!

So if you are in need of used MGB parts, please email me after 12/21/96.

Cheers to all and Season's Greetings!

Jim Boyd