Re: MGs for offspring

To: OSCALETA99@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGs for offspring
From: stevet@hbp.com (Steve Tritle)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 07:10:11 -0500
OSCALETA99@aol.com wrote:

> Mike L wrote... (snippet)
> "
> I have three sons with variable interest in the MGs. Oldest is now 23.
> ,,,,,,,"
>
> Just sounds wonderful.... -  notwithstanding teenage daughter, I have a 12
> year old son who is doing almost as much to my BGT as i am.
> ...and I have seen him reading Porter
>
> I live in hope.....
>
> mike  robson
> 69 roadster
> 72 roadster
> 73 bgt

Mike,

My 26 year old son could care less about anything mechanical much less
LBC's. Now, my 11 year old son likes Camaros, and is starting to
discover girls.
My 3 year old girl love my TD and asks to take a ride to the airport
most every night. She loves old planes, old cars and me...I'm old too I
guess. She even crawls under the car to hand me tools and 'help Daddy'
with the MG.

Their is hope,

Steve Tritle
52 TD