books

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: books
From: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 12:18:15 -0500 (EST)
Is anyone familiar with the Brookland Gold Portfolios books listed
in the winter '96 Moss Motoring magazine. Are the books helpful (i.e.
contain info not found elsewhere, useful tips, etc. etc.)?

I'm particularly interested in the MGA issue. I have the restoration
guide by Malcolm Green and was wondering if the Brookland book contained
any different/updated (?) information.

Being in the planning stages of a frame-up restoration of a '59 A I'ld
like to do it right the first time, and not have to re-do things later.

Thanks.

Mike Lambdin