RE: consensus

To: randyr@starwave.com, "'skrane@msn.com'"@hotmail.com, <skrane@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: consensus
From: "Jeff and Stash Blackwood" <blacksack@hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Dec 1996 20:14:28 -0000
>Just to set the record straight. Webers once setup NEVER have to be
>tuned unless you change something in the engines internals. In fact the
>only adjustment there is on a Weber is idle speed. No mixture settings,
>nothing. This is not a bias one way or the other , just more
>information.

Randy, thanks for the info. Everything I said was just based on what others had
told me about Webers, anyway. Is the DCOE the racing-tuned one? I think that's
what the comments I heard were based on.

Really, I haven't been able to get on the list for two months, now, so the
reason I responded was that I was just feeling lonely. Sniff.