Re: courtesy light in '73 MGB?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: courtesy light in '73 MGB?
From: Paul Parkanzky <p-parkanzky@onu.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 12:49:24 -0500
>Anyone out there with a '73 B that has a courtesy light - would you please
>tell me where it is supposed to mount, and possibly what color wires are
>connected to it?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Rich Mason
>1973 MGB
>_______________________________
>e-mail-> rmason@ro.com
>www----> http://ro.com/~rmason
>_______________________

Rich,
        Someone, I'm sure, will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it
goes directly above the radio cutout (or is that called the map light or
something?).  I know that that's what we had in the '74 at least.  I don't
know of any other lights that would come on when you open the doors.
        Don't take that as bible, just a shot in the dark.

Paul Parkanzky
Ohio Northern University
p-parkanzky@onu.edu