RE: MGC Handling

To: <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: RE: MGC Handling
From: <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:21:54 -0500
>>...[snip] ... I think a panhard rod would be a good thing --
>>lower the roll center with no cost to ride compliance.
>>The panhard rod is a common handling trick for live
>>axle cars and shouldn't be hard to adapt to LBC. I've
>>just never seen a source for one and, with the Addco,
>>there may be installation/clearnence problems.

Check out .... http://www.mgbmga.com ... whole bunch
of nice info/parts including a panhard rod for the tube type
axle ... note mgc does not appear in the domain name
so this may just be for folks like me that drive "beautiful
performance bimbos" ... no I haven't forgotten your
earlier comment regarding 'A's ;^)

Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com
                      '61 MGA 1600 MkII