Apologies!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Apologies!!!
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 20:20:28 -0500
To All:

My sincerest apologies for the flood of replies that I would be out of the
office.  I "unsubscribed" to the list then set up a rule for internal mail.
It looks as though the unsubscription didn't take, the replies went into an
endless loop. Once again, sorry!!!

Specail thanks to Dick Burger, who called me at home. (Dick, I thought I had
fixed it, but...)

Now, I have a real question (that is, if anyone is talking to me).  A guy here
at work has an MG that has sat and now the engine won't turn.  I'm trying to
talk him into getting it running again.  What's the best way to "unfreeze" his
engine?  Will it be OK after it frees up?

Dan (feel like an idiot) Hughes