Dan Hughes

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dan Hughes
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 15:07:07 -0500
I unsubscribed Dan from the list, since he won't be back until the 11 of
Dec. it won't matter any way.  Lets just hope Majordomo actually accepts my
command.

Sorry Dan, 600 messages and counting got on my "PHUCKING" nerves.

And for the future you can unsubscribe someone from the list by visiting
this address: