You whimp

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Subject: You whimp
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 06:38:19 -0800
Hello Kai,
Going underground, are you? That's right act your age. You've made your
apology and all is done, time to wipe slate clean and start fresh. you
want to lurk with all the slimmy low lifes in the MG list's sewers then
go ahead but I'd much rather hear about your steps toward getting that
66 B a little closer to being on the road even if that will be 3 years
from now. I think most would agree.

This morning I went to start my 66 and it would not kick over, cranked
but would not start. After a minute or so of this I remembered I need
to pull out choke. Pulled choke and vroom. I got to drive a little more
often just to keep memory fresh. Safety Fast, David Deutsch