David Deutsch's Air Compressor

To: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: David Deutsch's Air Compressor
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 11:04:03 -0500
David and all others interested:

Tomorrow Hechinger hardware stores will be having a sale on a Campbell
Hausfeld Air Compressor.  It is a 5hp 20gallon model and it comes with the
bonus pack (10pc air thingy set, Spray gun, 25' air hose, and a 1/2" impact
wrench) all for you guessed it -- $299.00.  More powerful than the K-Mart
one and, comes with the free tools that the Sears one doesn't.  The model #
is: #WL610097AJ (4020053), I have no idea what that means.

I think it is a pretty good deal, but you have to wait for your Sunday
paper to get it.  The reason I have it is because I am the neighborhood
paperboy, and I get all the ads 1 day ahead of everyone else.

Good Luck,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg