MGC air filters...Triple C

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGC air filters...Triple C
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 12:59:30 -0500
Greetings all!

MGC air filter bodies are gloss black...the Cooper's sticker is placed on the
topside so as to be readable without too much body contorsion...likewise, the
cooling fan motor and housing for the carbs..black (if you still have
yours!).

MGC parts/locator....have you tried Kirk's Auto Refitters? He has a
reconditioned camshaft for MGC listed for $125 US. Bob is fantastic to work
with...helped me immensely with the restoration of my '69 C tourer. Contact
him at 800/547-5747 (fax 319/323-1017). Join the C Register!

Triple C has been in business for at least 10 years. Phil Cooke did relocate
out to California for a brief period of time, but came to his senses and
moved back to PA early 1996. He carries a vast inventory and is a very honest
businessman!  Contact Triple C at 717/854-4081.

Regards!

rick ingram  - NAMGBR #0-134
                          AMGCR #0985