RE: Life is good!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Life is good!
From: George Merryweather <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 08:05:03 -0600
Wayne,

It seems we have a serious problem!  Mid 70's today, warmer tomorrow!  =
The  'A' is running well. I don't even need a coat.  The problem?  Oh, =
yeah!  If this weather keeps up I'm going to have to start mowing the =
grass again, which will take away from all the 'topless' activity.  Oh =
woe is me!

(We did have great attendance at the N&N!)

George Merryweather
merryweather@connectware.com