Re: HELLOOOOOO????

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: HELLOOOOOO????
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 10:27:14 -0600
Yeah, it's a bad deal. Get Juno. It's free email and will coexist with AOL if
you use that for other stuff.

At this URL

http://www.wideweb.com/juno/

or towards the bottom of this URL

http://members.aol.com/rwneilljr/ftp.htm

you can download the software right now. You have to know what to do with a
.zip file. It should be a 1.3 meg file.

Standard non-interest disclaimer, yadda, yadda

It ain't a perfect world,

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69MGC/GT, '75TR6