Your justification

To: mjb@autox.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Your justification
From: JKearman@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 10:51:08 -0500
Mark:

Thanks for clarifying what I'd already deduced.

It might have been possible to include some text in your "welcome to MGs"
boilerplate message, to ask people to unsubscribe before they blew off their
free AOL time. Given half a chance, most people are pretty reasonable. If
they knew it was going to be a problem they might do something about it.

I know you don't care, but this whole situation makes you look like a little
corporal. Do you see the irony in your making a mistake trying to post your
justifications?

Cheers,

Jim Kearman