BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from ["Christopher M. Delling" <cdelli

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from ["Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:02:19 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:40:02 -0500
     From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>
     Subject: Re: MG list/AOL subscribers

JKearman@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 96-12-11 00:56:20 EST, ragthyme@fls.infi.net (ckr) writes:
>

> >  I hope to continue to see all of you still on the list, maybe with new
> > addresses, in the future.
>
> How come none of the other mailing lists I'm on have any problems?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jim

Read the most recent message from Mark on this subject - what he says
makes good sense.  Your "other lists" probably don't get the volume of
mail that this list does.  To all of you AOL'ers out there - It isn't
personal!

Membership on the list isn't a right - it's a priveledge.  The solutions
are simple, but not necessarily fun:  A) accept the digest version; B)
Get a new server (that will probably save you money), and party on!  If
enough people complain and cancel service with AOL, they will eventaully
correct their problems, or they will merely go away.

It seems to me that complaining isn't getting you anywhere, and I am
tired of hearing about it.

Regards,

Chris Delling