Simple terms

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Simple terms
From: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Date: Thursday, 12 December 1996 8:11am CT
Let me put this a way that maybe some of you can understand. I do not use AOL,
I do not CARE about AOL. The point is that the majority are being punished for
the mistakes of a few. Suppose that you have been autocrossing(rallying,
whatever) with a certain club. You show up one weekend, and they say " Sorry,
we don't allow any MGs to run here anymore. There was a guy here with an MG
last weekend, and it put down oil all over the course. Took us forever to
clean up-what a mess. We just don't allow MGs anymore, they're too messy. You
can work the course for us, though, and help us pick up cones."
     "But my MG is in perfect running order-it doesn't put down oil. That was
someone else's car, not mine."
      "Sorry, this is our club, and that's the way it is."
Of course you could just find somewhere else to autocross, but the point is
that you had friends in this group, and it just won't be the same. Does anyone
understand that the AOL people have every right to be mad, because the
majorityare being punished for the mistakes of a few.
Also, to all of you who feel the need to argue, I AM NOT GOD! This is merely
my OPINION, and arguing with me will not change it.

Sheree