Apologizing Again!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mjb@autox.team.net
Subject: Apologizing Again!!!
From: DBHMGB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 09:44:31 -0500
To the List and especially Mark:

I for one wish to apologize for some of the comments I made.  Mark, you do a
great job, no doubt.  I manage mid-range systems for over 300 developers.  On
a daily basis I bitch about what demanding babies and asses they are, and
that they don't appreciate the work I do.  As I lay in bed last night, I
realized I was acting the same way toward a guy who does it for free.  As for
the list, I feel that so much time and energy has been wasted on everything
BUT MGS!  And that, my friends is what all this is about, our love of that
LBC.  Let's drop it now, what' s happened has happened. Please MG discussions
only.  I'll enjoy the digest and if I can contribute something of a LBC
nature, i.e. mechanical, I will...

Safety Fast,
Dan