Re: Simple terms, correction

To: mgs
Subject: Re: Simple terms, correction
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 23:04:42 -0700 (MST)
What I just wrote:

     Moving the AOL folks to the digest was, in terms of this analogy,
     just saying "Please park over there with the other leaky cars for
     this event, so when you all leave I won't run myself ragged trying
     to clean up spots scattered all over."

In truth, what I did was more like

      You *WILL* park over there with all the other leaky cars, and I've
      got the tow truck standing by.

But my basic question still stands, where are people getting the idea that
they were banished from the site?

mjb.