Re: MGB LE

To: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Subject: Re: MGB LE
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 18:42:20 -0800
Hello Len,
There were better than 6,500 MGB LEs made from March of 1979 to
December of 1979 (the model year starts sept of prior year).
Distinguishing figures: LE steering wheel, "Mag" wheels, Limited
Edition glovebox badge, body decal and front spoiler. Overdrive was not
in all LE cars. There were something like 1,000 Limited Edition UK
models completed from august to oct of 80 (release Jan. 81) with the
last MGBs and MGB GTs rolling out of factory Oct 22, 1980.
Safety fast, David Deutsch