Silk purses and sow's ears

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Silk purses and sow's ears
From: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 11:27:45 -0600
Just yesterday I was lamenting how I did not have my basement finished
after four years of sporadic effort (work, family, school, LBC's).  Last
night I was downstairs working on the A's side curtains.  I figured I'd
spif them over the winter.  Then I realized, if I had the basement
finished, I couldn't drag car parts down there to work on over the winter!

So maybe the reason that I haven't finished is not that I am irresponsible
and lazy and have poor time management skills.  Maybe my inner LBC self has
been subconsciencely putting up barriers to basement completion so that I
can continue to work and car parts downstairs.

With any luck, I can milk this excuse for another 2 or 3 years.  That way
we won't have to choose between tranny rebuild or basement carpeting for
next fall's capital budget.

Regards
Bill Eastman
61 MGA