TC Motoring Guild membership

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TC Motoring Guild membership
From: "mail.lafn.org" <ad346@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 10:12:57 +0100
"Attention MGTC owners!! Let me introduce our club the "TC Motoring
Guild", to you. We are a car club devoted entirely to one MG model the
"TC" made between 1946 and 1950. We are a sub-chapter of the MG Car
Club of England.  Our club has been active for over 40 years. We are
located in the Southern California area but have members across the
entire country as well as overseas. We can provide technical
information, parts sourcing, a chance to meet some great people as
well as a shoulder to cry on when the "Wee Beastie" wont function.
Some of our members have show cars most have "Drivers". our aim is to
keep them driving. Some of our members  shipped their TC's to England
for a tour and then brought them back, (8 TC's for 3 weeks in 1992).
Then we went to New England  another 8 TC's in 1994.

We publish a perodical the, "Classic Chassis", and will be glad to
send a copy to any prospective members. Our dues are only $20.00
outside the Southern California area and only 26.00 in Southern Calif.
Our iniation fee is $10.00 which we will waive for any members signing
up via the internet.

Our club is approx 100 strong some of whom have been members since the
1950's. If you want any more information or an application please
e-mail me at ad346@lafn.org or call me at 818-708 2033
Ron Simon Membership Chairman TC Motoring Guild