Tire Sources - many thanks for the pointers...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire Sources - many thanks for the pointers...
From: Joe Peck <peck@digex.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 12:46:47 -0500 (EST)
I received several responses to my query about sources for tires (tyres).
A few folks pointed me to Coker Tire.  They have a web site at
www.coker.com.  Someone else mentioned British Wire Wheel.  Their
phone number is listed on Coker's web site on the page showing
Coker's distributors.  There are lots of other tire shops around the
world listed on this page, which would probably be a good starting
point for finding a tire source in your neck of the woods.

I ended up buying a set of Avon tires from British Wire Wheels.
Should be here by Christmas.

Cheers,
Joe