RE: leaks and air flow

To: <deboer@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: leaks and air flow
From: <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 16:21:16 -0500
On Saturday, December 14, 1996 Jarl wrote:

>>Now, everyone, a question - careful! this is a trick!
>
>>Which way does the air flow through the little 90 degree
>>hose from the valve cover to the air cleaner on a T type?
>>(and when?)

Well I've been waiting 5 days for the answer ...  ;^)

I assume your are not going to tell us unless someone
takes a guess .... I really don't know the answer, but what
the hey here is a WAG ... uh ... uh ... the air flows from
the valve cover to the air cleaner .... uh .... uh ... uh ... I
don't know!