Re: O.D Speedo Drive Gear

To: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O.D Speedo Drive Gear
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 16:59:36 -0800
Chris, I just installed a '72 overdrive in my '74B. Once the unit was in I
discovered that the drive gear and pinion assy wasn't working. I checked
all the usual places to find a new replacement, and finally found one at
Moss in Goleta. I got it within a couple of days and it was the right gear
and pinion for my OD. It cost me about $60. Not too bad when no one else I
spoke with (more than a half dozen places) had this item available. So, try
Moss.
Good luck!
Craig Wiper
early '74B