Re: We've run off AOLer's. Whose next? (not posted to list...keeping th

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: We've run off AOLer's. Whose next? (not posted to list...keeping the crap off :-) )
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 10:29:04 -0500
I have to download 3.0...I've frankly just been lazy about it (still on
2.02).  Have they made significant improvements to the mail program in
it?  I really don't care for the 2.02 version, but if it makes it easier
for people to read what I send them (or to read it at all, for that
matter), I can live with a few inconveniences...

Regards,