BMC ORIGINALS

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BMC ORIGINALS
From: Joelle Cook <u12364@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 13:10:00 -0800
Dear Friends,
        We have just returned home from a buying trip and a host of
family emergencies that have keep us out of the office and away from the
computer for over a week now.  If you called or e-mailed and haven't
heard back from us, please forgive, we will get back to you ASAP!
Revell Healey models have not been delivered yet but we are still
expecting them by the end of the month.  E-mail will be sent to everyone
with a preorder and I will let the list know if there are extras.
        We would like to wish everyone a very happy holiday and a healthy
 and prosperous New Year.  We feel very blessed to have found so many
friends via the list this year who share this crazy obsession for classic
cars and thank all of you for your business and tech questions.
Best wishes,
Joelle and Glen *BMC ORIGINALS