Re: Alaska

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alaska
From: "Bradley J. Barnes" <bbarnes@netwalk.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 00:10:10 -0500
>I've heard that the ferries may be booked WAAAAY in advance for cars.
>You may already be too late to book a ferry for the summer of '96 (just
>guessing).  At the moment you're on your own here.  Anyone else know
>about the ferry boats?

As a long time resident of British Columbia, I made frequent trips to Alaska.
I have seen numerous small cars get on easily because of space
considerations.  But as for 4-10 LBC,  I would make reservations.

BTW, I am making the annual pigrimage home this year to Creston, BC then to
Williams lake and Prince Rupert around the same time.  I have no problem
adjusting a route to travel with some fellow car lover.  Let me know, I know
the area well.

                                Bradley Barnes
                                bbarnes@netwalk.com