New to the list with MGA Coupe'

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New to the list with MGA Coupe'
From: lstubbs@igubu.saix.net (Leigh Stubbs)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 14:26:52 -0800
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:29:36 -0800
From: Leigh <lstubbs@igubu.saix.net>
To: mgs-owner@autox.team.net

Hi Every Body

My wife and I have just bought a 1957 MGA Coupe', which we have had now
for 3 weeks, and we thought that it would be a good time to post
something to the list. This is our first classic car and what a beauty.

The car's condition is fair, with no rust, but in road-going condition.
Let's just say the lay man thinks it's great, but at a club meeting,
hardly a glance would be ventured.

As we are on leave now we decided (3 days ago) to start with some of the
restorations, and the Dash was first on the list.  Well, what started off
looking the worst part of the car, is now the best.  It now shows up just
how shabby the rest really is.  Now we are really fired up to get the
show on the road.

This was just a short posting to introduce our selves and to let you all
know how great it feels to be a first time MGA owner.

Until later....

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.....

Leigh and Bridget
South Africa