Introduction

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Introduction
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2096 09:19:22 -0500
Hello list members,

After lurking on the list for a while, I now feel the need to become a
contributing member to the list. Last Sunday I took possesion of a 71
Midget with 30k actual miles. It seems to be in very good shape
mechanically, and bodywise (rare for Michigan), but needs a paint job and a
new top. This is my second Midget. My first car, 20+ years ago was a 67,
which had hit a tree. I bought and repaired it, and it has never gotten out
of my system. My new  (71) Midget is apparently much smaller than the 67,
because my 6' 3" , 40 year old body is a lot harder to get in and out of it
than it used to be 20 years ago. I enjoy the humor and camraderie of the
list, and am overwhelmed by the knowledge of the members. Will write again
when I have something to say.

                                                        Thanks,
                                                         Mike Ellsworth
                                                         71 Midget