Re: Ain't no trailer queen..Martha

To: pbailey@qnet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ain't no trailer queen..Martha
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 08:39:05 +0800
Was this one of those Fordicated TDs? In 1992, when I still lived
in the LA area, and when I last went to the Moss open house, I queued
up with a gaggle of extremely fast TDs for most of the trip. Turns
out they had bolt-on Ford upgrades: Pinto front suspension bits and
disk brakes, EnFo engine and trannie, and  a rear end of unknown
origin. In theory, everything could be unbolted and the MG parts put
back in, should anyone so desire. Indecently fast for a T. Someone in
the LA area was selling the parts as a kit and/or doing the
conversions at the time.

Regards,
Jerry Causey
'67 MGB GT