Gas struts for opening bonnet and Boot

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas struts for opening bonnet and Boot
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 10:24:46 -0800
Would like to take a minute to endorse Ian Pender's Gas Struts (pair).
They are advertised on page 41 of the most recent MGB Driver. I have
installed a set on my 75 B and they are truely fantastic. The
additional prop height gives one much improved service access. Ian can
be contacted at 609-890-2959 or faxed at 609-890-9261. The kit includes
2 struts, mounting brackets, photo of completed instalation and
detailed instructions and cost $59.95 + $7 S&H. Soon to be available
for Aluminum bonnets but not presently.

To order:
Send certified check or money order to:
Interiors by Ian
177 Paxson Ave.
Hamilton Square, N.J. 08690

Ian is a friend of mine but I have no financial interest in the sale of
this item. I just feel it was a welcome improvement to the factory
props.

Just a little info for a slow moving Sunday afternoon, Safety Fast,
David Deutsch